Keeping In Touch: Elizabeth's BlogSpot

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dancing With The Stars

My latest TV obsession is "Dancing With The Stars". I've become a little disappointed with 24 this season and the whole "Sanjaya thing" got me a little bored with American Idol (although Jordin Sparks is fantastic!). But this season of "DWTS" has been really great!

Did anyone see Joey Fatone last night dance the Foxtrot and the Jive? It was amazing!!! I could watch it over and over again! I'm hoping he'll win the whole thing, but Laila Ali and Apolo Ohno are going to give him a run for his money, I'm afraid! Ian Ziering is doing really well too, but I predict he won't take the number one spot in the end.

I have to admit that this show is really making me want to go take some ballroom dance lessons and it's really made me nostalgic for my old High School drill team days! My inner "Ginger Rogers" is just dying to come out and twirl around the dance floor. What fun!

Tonight is the results show and my prediction is that either Billy Ray Cyrus or John Ratzenberger will be going home. Can't wait to find out and can't wait to see Joey's dances again!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Shawn White said…

    haven't watched the show - but who is/was Heather Mills paired up with? I hope she doesn't win, but I'm biased because I'm a huge McCartney fan. :)

    24 has been lack-luster this season although last nights episode was pretty good. I thought they found their stride a little bit - unfortunately the season is nearly over and it might be "too-little, too-late".

    Shawn

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Elizabeth C. said…

    Shawn: You'll be happy to hear that Heather Mills was voted off last week. : ) She danced with Jonathan Roberts. I was biased against her too for the same reason, but had to admit that she did amazingly well!

    I haven't watched last night's episode of 24 yet, but I'm glad to hear they are back on track even if it is too little too late! : )

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger D.L. White said…

    Yeah - I can't help but wonder if these last few shows of 24 are actually setting up the future season, and that's why they seem a little disjointed, or like an after-thought.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger astraughnomer said…

    i've never watched dancing with the stars...but i am certainly a 24 junkie, and i do agree that it's been a little iffy this season. it's got to start ramping up for the finale though...

    my favorite on AI--Phil--was voted off this week. :(

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Shawn White said…

    My favorite on AI is Blake and Doolittle. I did like Phil but I did not think he would make the finale.

    Shawn

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Elizabeth C. said…

    D.L.White: I've got to believe that the 24 writers will not let us down and that all this is leading up to something great! They've always given us fans a satisfactory wrap up and I'm keeping the faith that they'll do it again!

    Amber: Phil was one of my favorites too. I hated to see him go. Especially after what I think was his best performance! P.S. We miss you! Hope all's going well with you.

    Shawn: Blake and Jordin are my favorites. Even though I really liked Phil, I didn't expect him to win the whole show. I'm just glad Sanjaya is gone. He seemed like a really nice kid, but was such a distraction (at least for me)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home