Keeping In Touch: Elizabeth's BlogSpot

Friday, March 24, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Ok...I'm new at the "Blog Tag" game, so I think I did it wrong. I posted my answers on the site of the one who tagged me (Neena Johnson). I don't know who I can tag that hasn't already been tagged, but here are my answers:

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Full-time mom
2. Church secretary
3. Secretary for Superior Oil & Champlin Petroleum
4. Elizabeth Arden make-up consultant

Four movies I'd watch again and again:
1. A Walk In The Clouds
2. That Thing You Do
3. Tommy Boy
4. Most Disney Movies

Four places I've lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Pearland, TX
3. Abilene, TX
4. Anthem, AZ

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. American Idol
3. Smallville
4. CSI

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Cancun
3. Grand Cayman
4. Hamburg, Germany (really a business trip!)

Four websites I visit often:
1. Various blogsites
2. Amazon.com
3. Heartlight
4. Mapquest

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tex-Mex
2. Lasagna
3. Pizza
4. Gummi Bears

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Visiting family & friends in Texas
2. Disney World
3. Grand Cayman Island
4. Anywhere w/my family relaxing

(I'm not tagging anyone, but if you'd like to answer these questions here, I'd love to read your answers!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home