Keeping In Touch: Elizabeth's BlogSpot

Friday, March 10, 2006

A Good Laugh


I saw this picture on a blog I was looking at yesterday. (I know many of you may have seen it too.) For some silly reason, maybe because it was unexpected, it cracked me up! I must have spent 5 minutes all alone in my office laughing so hard I had tears! Even when I thought of the picture later in the day or tried to tell someone else about it, I started laughing again. And the sad thing is, no one else I showed it to thought it was that funny! Even looking at it today, I still think it's funny, but not as funny as it was yesterday.

Don't you just love it when something tickles your funny bone and you have a good laugh? I sure do (even if I'm all alone and must look like I've gone insane). The people I enjoy being with the most are people who make me laugh. Laughter is good medicine! I hope all of you have a good laugh today and, better yet, that you have someone to share it with.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Stephen said…

    Laughter is good medicine....and that is a great picture.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Josh said…

    I did see that pic yesterday...it made me laugh too!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Elizabeth C. said…

    Dad: You crack me up! I'm a little slow though. I spent a few minutes looking for your picture. Then, I got it!!!! Ha!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Neena said…

    I love times like that when something just makes you laugh so hard. I do that a lot and no one knows why I am laughing so hard. Like the picture.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ross said…

    aww,I was about to post a funny cat picture too but now everyone is totally just gonna think I was copying...

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Elizabeth C. said…

    Ross: Go ahead....I'd never accuse you of copying! Besides, you can never have too many funny cat pictures! : )

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Shawn White said…

    lol - i'm not a big cat fan, but that's pretty funny.

    shawn

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Danny Sims said…

    It's FUNNY! I laughed inside. I did smile.

    Nice rain, huh?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home